The Cash Hub, hosted by the British Red Cross, aims to accelerate the use and increase the scale-up of cash assistance in the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of humanitarian action.
The Cash Hub supports a programme of activities, in collaboration with Movement partners, including:
- Programme and technical support to National Societies’ cash preparedness
- Operational support to cash programmes
- Cash School and programme of training activities
- Online platform to provide access to information, tools, data, evidence and learning for cash practitioners (cash-hub.org)
- Policy, research and advocacy on cash programming
- Innovation and use of new technologies for cash programmes